Aston Health has extensive background in Endocrinology (over 50 projects), including in DM type I and type II, central diabetes insipidus, tumors of the hypothalamic-pituitary region, hypogonadism, osteoporosis, endometriosis, etc.
For instance, Aston has conducted a national epidemiological study on the prevalence of diabetes in 60 regions of Russia (NATION).
Since 2011, Aston Health has been a technical operator of the National Diabetes Registry. The program is supervised by the Endocrinology Research Center (scientific supervisor - I. Dedov).
In 2015, Aston Health launched a dedicated web portal for endocrinologists involved in the Registry http://sd.diaregistry.ru/.
The clinical registries run by Aston Health in Endocrinology include:
- National Diabetes Registry
- Registry of Patients with Diabetic Foot Syndrome
- Registry of Patients with Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Registry of Tumors of Hypothalamic-Pituitary Region
- Registry of Patients with Central Diabetes Insipidus
Head of Therapeutic Area Endocrinology