Aston Health focuses on establishing effective working relationships with healthcare market stakeholders, which helps to obtain in-depth insights in the field.
We have done many marketing and epidemiological research projects in PNH, Gaucher disease, MPS II (Hunter syndrome), Pompe disease and Fabry disease and maintain clinical patient registries for over 20 orphan diseases in oncology, oncohematology, lysosomal storage diseases, etc.
The patient registries cover both adult and pediatric populations.
Aston Health collaborates with experts from the leading medical institutions in the field, including the following:
- Medical Genetics Research n.a. Bochkov
- Association of Medical Geneticists
- National Society for Hematology
- National Medical Research Center for Hematology
- National Medical Research Center for Endocrinology
- Association of Rheumatologists of Russia
- Union of Pediatricians of Russia
- Research Institute for Rheumatology n.a. Nasonova
- National Medical Research Center for Children’s Health
- Union of Patients and Patient Organizations for Rare Diseases
We rely on the expert guidance of KOLs and practicing orphan disease specialists.
Head of Medical Programs Department