Aston Health's experience in Rheumatology extends across multiple therapeutic categories such as autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, axial spondyloarthritis and juvenile arthritis.
We place particular focus on prescribing practices of genetically engineered biological drugs (GEBD) in Rheumatology.
Aston Health collaborates with the leading experts in the field, including:
- Association of Rheumatologists of Russia
- Union of Pediatricians of Russia
- Research Institute for Rheumatology n.a. Nasonova
- Scientific Center for Children's Health
- Moscow Regional Research and Clinical Institute
- City Clinical Hospital # 1 n.a. Pirogov
Aston Health is a technical operator of several clinical registries in Rheumatology, including:
- National Registry of Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (under the auspices of ARR and RIR)
- National Registry of Patients with Juvenile Arthritis (under the auspices of Union of Pediatricians of Russia and SCCH)
- Moscow Unified Registry of Arthritis (supervised by Chief Moscow Specialist in Rheumatology)
Head of Medical Programs Department